Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Slang


Today is new!  I got a new cellphone (1)  new clothes (2) and I am writing a new blog entry at long last (3).

So...

(1) My new phone is the sony ericsson k770i.  it has a nice music player, as with all sony ericssons, which I desperately need, because my sad excuse of a mp3player with half a earphone and no battery cover needs a replacement.  En die foon het 'n cybershot camera in wat 3.2mp is. so nou kan ek uiteindelik decent fotos neem damit!  En die foon het 'n funksie waar ek die fotos dadelik na my blog (You are now Here) te kan laai.  How wow?

(2) Ek't so een hemp en so ander hemp gekry.

(3) Ek het 'n bietjie van 'n absence gevat, maar ek is terug en ek beloof om 'n paar posts in te haal.

change is good!


2 comments:

  1. ah, going for the one-post-per-month approach? nice.

    what do the the shirt's look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm long sleeve striped shirt, like the naughty boy in dennis the mennace or charlie brown or something, and a cowboy-ish collered shirt.

    ReplyDelete